The Complete Guide to Creating Excel Solutions Using Worksheet Formulas, DAX Formulas, M Code Formulas, and Standard PivotTables with the Excel Worksheet, Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI Desktop
Excel Worksheet, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI. Calculations, Analytics, Modeling, Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting for the New Era of Dynamic Data Driven Decision Making & Insight!
This book is about Excel 365, a version of Microsoft Office 365. Making formula solutions and business models in Excel 365 is significantly simpler than at any other point in the history of spreadsheets thanks to a new formula calculations engine and several new built-in features.
Additionally, using data analysis to make data-driven decisions on data with various structures, sources, and sizes is now simple thanks to new data tools like Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI.
Three different formula types—Worksheet, M Code, and DAX—as well as three different reporting/dashboarding tools—Standard PivotTables, Data Model PivotTables, and Power BI Visualizations—will be covered in this exciting new Excel 365 version.
This means that in the era of analytics and data-driven decisions, the New Excel 365 is the only app that matters. Who is intended for this book/class? Everyone. The book tells a logical story about how to use Excel and Power BI to develop models, run computations, and conduct data analysis before moving up to an expert level. You will be able to effectively construct any solution you can think of with the help of this book and The Only App That Matters!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Why Excel 365?
- Chapter 2: Why the Spreadsheet Was Invented
- Chapter 3: What Does Excel Do?
- Chapter 4: Key Concepts Used to Create Excel Solutions
- Chapter 5: The Structure of Excel Files and Worksheets
- Chapter 6: Keyboard Keys and Shortcuts
- Chapter 7: Worksheet Efficiency Tricks
- Chapter 8: Worksheet Formulas, Formatting, and Setup to Solve Problems
- Chapter 9: A Golden Rule for Building Excel Models
- Chapter 10: Knowing When to Use the ROUND Function
- Chapter 11: Date and Time Number Formatting and Formulas
- Chapter 12: Worksheet Formula Types and Formula Elements
- Chapter 13: Logical Tests and Related Functions (AND, ISNUMBER, IF, IFS, FILTER, SUMIFS, and More)
- Chapter 14: Worksheet Lookup Functions and Formulas
- Chapter 15: Worksheet Array Formulas: Just Enter!
- Chapter 16: The LET and LAMBDA Functions
- Chapter 17: Data Analysis Basics: Standard Pivot Tables, Sorting, Filtering, Visualizations, and More
- Chapter 18: Advanced Data Analysis with Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, M Code, and DAX
- Chapter 19: Data Analysis Examples: Big Data and Complex Data Analysis
- Chapter 20: The Macro Recorder and the VBA Editor
- Chapter 21: Financial Worksheet Functions
- Chapter 22: Simple Linear Regression Worksheet Functions
- The End
Recommended Dose for Excel Add-In to Increase your Productivity with more than 100 New Features and Functions Added Into Your Excel:
768 pages Publisher: Holy Macro! Books ISBN: 978-1-61547-070-9 PDF ISBN: 978-1-61547-156-0
Be more productive at Excel and impress your BOSS!!